Date: Tuesday, 14th December 2021
Title: CO2 Tax and Trading System: Can it help to reduce emissions?
|10:00-10:05 / 16:00-16:05||Opening by Moderator|
|10:05-10:25 / 16:05-16:25||Opening Remark|
|10:25-10:55 / 16:25-16:55||Session 1 :|
To understand the objectives of the Netherlands Industry Carbon Tax and how it works in conjunction with EU ETS.
To understand lessons-learned from the Netherlands Industry Carbon Tax implementation
this year. (e.g., what went well and what could be improved)
|10:55-11:10 / 16:55-17:10||Q&A and discussion session|
|11:10-11:40 / 17:10-17:40||Session 2 :|
To understand the current status of Indonesia’s Carbon Tax and what can Indonesia learn from the Netherlands when it comes to Carbon tax implementation.
|11:40-11:55 / 17:40-17:55||Q&A and discussion session|
|11:55-12:00 / 17:55-18:00||Closing by Moderator|
- H.E. Mayerfas, the Ambassador of the Republic of Indonesia to the Kingdom of the Netherlands
- Paul van Baal, Senior Policy Advisor, Ministry of Economic Affairs and Climate Policy, the Netherlands
- Richard Middel, Manager Strategic Business Development, Groningen Seaports, the Netherlands
- Dian Lestari *, Director of the Center for Climate Finance and Multilateral Policy, Ministry of Finance, Indonesia
- Yusuf Didi Setiarto, Director of Human Resources Management, PLN (state-owned electricity company), Indonesia
Meutia Kusprameswari-Roijmans – IA ITB Netherlands